Fairmont- One of the most anticipated events of the local here locally is the annual Homecoming this is a time of worship and fellowship. On October 28, 2012 New Bethel Holiness Methodist Church was blessed to have as its guest speaker for the day the Reverend Terry Mitchell, an evangelist from Laurel Hill, NC. An added bonus was that brother Terry’s family are former members of the Church and many of his family still attend the church. There was special music provided by the church choir and a very soul stirring message delivered by Reverend Mitchell after which church members, family visitors and friends all enjoyed a wonderful meal and fellowship which required the use of both fellowship halls. We would like to express our thanks to all of those who came and participated in our Homecoming service and a very special thank you to all of those who worked so hard cooking and cleaning to make it such a success.
- The Bishop Visits ShoeheelApril 12, 2021
- It Friday but Sunday is ComingApril 12, 2021
- Resurrection SundayApril 5, 2021
- Adopt a Highway Spring 2021 Union School Road – HopewellMarch 30, 2021
- Personal Walk on Public DisplayMarch 28, 2021