Adopt a highway cleanup on Union School Road! Sixty bags collected in a quarter mile stretch of highway. As residents of Robeson county we have to do better. Love the place we call Home! PLEASE DO NOT LITTER! Each one of us play a part in taking care of this small piece of earth God has allowed us to live on! Shout out to our newly elected District 3 County Commissioner John Cummings for sponsoring our breakfast and Evans Crossroads Fire Department for providing traffic control! Working together for a better tomorrow!
- Preparing for The Live NativityNovember 22, 2020
- Be of Good Cheer- Cherokee 2020November 18, 2020
- Children’s Sermon ShoeheelNovember 16, 2020
- Rev. Christopher Miller Ordained with Lumber River Conference of Holiness Methodist ChurchNovember 9, 2020
- 120th Annual Session/ConferenceNovember 6, 2020