Sister Nicole Lowry gathered the children of Shoesheel today, to talk about the experiences they had been evolved in during their short but meaningful life. Some of the adventures shared were feeling the warmth of the sun, the cool, wet touch of the waters in God’s swimming pool also known as the beach, and the relaxing beauty of the foliage in the mountains. She asked, “what is the greatest experience you could be involved in?” The children looked at one another, then Ms. Nicole said, “the greatest experience you or anyone can experience is the love of God.” She went on to explain that as they grow older many experiences in life would bring sadness, but they could always look to God for His love to comfort them.
- The Bishop Visits ShoeheelApril 12, 2021
- It Friday but Sunday is ComingApril 12, 2021
- Resurrection SundayApril 5, 2021
- Adopt a Highway Spring 2021 Union School Road – HopewellMarch 30, 2021
- Personal Walk on Public DisplayMarch 28, 2021