With all that people are persevering during this unique time of crisis, it’s important to maintain spiritual connections and Christian fellowship. Union Chapel is dedicated to youth involvement and new convert spiritual development. Although it’s been challenging we’re grateful for leaders who are willing to use safety and caution and still prioritize this quality time. Some events scheduled were outdoor pumpkin painting, an outdoor kickball game event, bonfire, and drive up movie night. Many showed up last night to watch the animated movie, The Star and share in Celebrating the birth of our Savior and Christmas season! We invite others to join us for these and other events as we continue planning for the new year!
- Resurrection SundayApril 5, 2021
- Adopt a Highway Spring 2021 Union School Road – HopewellMarch 30, 2021
- Personal Walk on Public DisplayMarch 28, 2021
- What Do You Think of God?March 22, 2021
- Youth Sunday with New Members and Cardboard TestimoniesMarch 16, 2021