February 28th, 2020 marked the first day for this precious baby to gather with those who had earnestly prayed for her survival. The doctors and medical adviors had given up on her in the womb. How easy it could have been for the mother to abort in today’s society yet she recognized all life is made in the image of God. With the help of her family and church calling on the Great Physician to intervene we see with our own eyes that God is the author and finisher of life, not man. Today we gathered at the altar to thank God for His grace and mercy.
- The Bishop Visits ShoeheelApril 12, 2021
- It Friday but Sunday is ComingApril 12, 2021
- Resurrection SundayApril 5, 2021
- Adopt a Highway Spring 2021 Union School Road – HopewellMarch 30, 2021
- Personal Walk on Public DisplayMarch 28, 2021