During the children’s sermonette at Shoeheel, Sister Donna Dial taught a powerful lesson to the children and listening adults. She displayed the individual ingredients of a cake and how when mixed all together they made a delicious cake. Then she went on to explain when the smallest ingredient was missing from the recipe, like the “baking soda” the cake would not turn out right. With this analogy, she emphasized how each person in the body of Christ is very important no matter how small their role may seem, whether a child or an adult. We are all key ingredients in the body of Christ, she reminded the children to be the best ingredient for God that they can be, so the Church can be all God intended.
- 2024 Conference Wide Study Course Biblical FastingFebruary 23, 2024
- Opioid Overdose Prevention TrainingFebruary 23, 2024
- Fight For Me – Opioid, Synthetic, Fentanyl, AwarenessFebruary 3, 2024
- In the Sweet By and ByJanuary 9, 2024
- Christmas Program Cherokee 2023December 27, 2023