Pembroke- For the past several decades the Lumber River Conference of the Holiness Methodist Church has had the great privilege of being in partnership with the Reverend Ramnarine Ramjeawan of the island nation of Trinidad and Tobago. This week reverend Nirane as he is affectionately known by many will be in local church’s of the conference sharing the gospel and the story of the struggles and triumphs of the ministry of the Lord in his native land and on the mainland of South America in the nation of Guyana. On Sunday night October 28th, 2012 the Reverend Bryan Oxendine and the congregation of Hopewell Holiness Methodist Church opened its doors to the Conference and hosted the first event with brother Nirane. The service was attended by about 30 people including the presiding Bishop James Woods, Bishop Willie Scott, the Reverend Elton B. Hunt, Conference Superintendent and Kathy Oxendine, Conference Lay Leader.
- The Bishop Visits ShoeheelApril 12, 2021
- It Friday but Sunday is ComingApril 12, 2021
- Resurrection SundayApril 5, 2021
- Adopt a Highway Spring 2021 Union School Road – HopewellMarch 30, 2021
- Personal Walk on Public DisplayMarch 28, 2021